Water soluble CBD is not yet known to everyone, but that will soon change. The bioavailability of water soluble CBD liquid is up to 4 times higher than with traditional CBD oil. A 5% drop of our water soluble CBD therefore gives at least the same effect as a 20% drop of the traditional CBD oil. Another positive feature is, as the name of the product suggests, that it is a liquid that can be dissolved very easily in water. This allows it to be added to many drinks and food instead of dripping under the tongue. The water soluble liquid is available as a standard pipette bottle and a bottle with a pressure pump. We have 2 variants available:
1) Broad spectrum water soluble CBD contains CBDV and CBC in addition to CBD. It also contains naturally occurring terpenes. The taste and smell is slightly fruity.
2) Water soluble CBD from isolate is free from all cannabinoids other than CBD and free from terpenes, fats and chlorophyll. This makes the liquid virtually odorless and tasteless.
The features of this products are:
- Very good price / quality ratio
- Very high absorption (bioavailability)
- Mild taste
- Easy dosing by means of handy pressure pump
- Can be mixed with almost any hot and cold liquid
- 250 mg CBD (2,5%), 500 mg CBD (5%), 1000 mg CBD (10%) and 2000 mg CBD (20%) options are available
- 70 pumps/300 drops per bottle
WHITE LABEL SERVICE
With White Label service we can can print labels and oil resistand boxes with your own brand design. Then we will ship the products to you ready to be placed in the shelves of your store.
In case you want boxes and/or labels you will receive templates for designing from us. Request our catalog to see prices and MOQ's.
*We supply all the standard oils in brown UV-protecting 10 ml bottles with black pipettes.
Looking for water soluble CBD in BULK? Check out our BULK - WATER SOLUBLE CBD page.
Go to our RETAIL page to buy our Nature Cure water soluble CBD.
All our products contains a batch number that corresponds to the CoA of the relevant batch. This way you know exactly what the exact composition of the current batch is.
|Available in full spectrum
|Available in broad spectrum
0% to a maximum of 0.2%
Very pure, free from chlorophyll and fats
|MOQ no label
|MOQ white label
|MOQ private label